Are you an expert? Do you have important skills or knowledge to impart to women in business?
We’re booking Round Table presenters for the 2nd annual WomenTalkBiz Confab on April 25 from 8 to noon at the Graton Casino Ballroom in Sonoma County.
This is an opportunity to share your tactics, strategies, and tips with our audience of women business owners. As you educate, inspire, and motivate, you will establish your expertise and cultivate clients.
WomenTalkBiz drew 300 women in 2018, all eager to learn what our 25 business experts had to teach, from finding capital to networking to marketing to business planning and finance.
How does it work?
- You are assigned your own Round Table.
- We fill it with women interested in learning what you have to teach.
- There are 4 sessions, all lasting 30 minutes.
- At each session, you give the same talk to a different group of 12-14 women.
What you get!
- Relationship building with your prospective clients through your Round Table.
- Emails for your Round Table attendees so you can follow up.
- Visibility with all 300 attendees who receive a program with your contact info which serves as take-home “rolodex.”
- Radio interview on KSRO Newstalk radio which has listeners throughout Northern California. Are you an expert? Do you have important skills or knowledge to impart to women in business?
- Exposure throughout the North Bay through NorthBay biz Magazine which inserts the event program featuring the experts into its May women’s issue (in April). (Also option to advertise your business in the magazine at discounted rate.)
- Training session for Round Table presenters before the event. Includes presentation strategies and media training for radio interview.
- Complimentary lunch following the event at your option, providing additional networking.
The WomenTalkBiz Confab also features an inspirational talk from a renowned business author with book signing after the Round Table sessions conclude.
What is the cost of this opportunity?
The Round Table Expert fee is $1100.
Pay in full on or before September 30 to receive $100 off of this price.
Payment option: $220 to secure your spot and then $220 for four subsequent months.
Note: We reserve the right to approve each Round Table expert and the topic. Topics are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Want to discuss more?
Vicki DeArmon, Event Producer
707-776-7284 • firstname.lastname@example.org